Header Ads

Seo Services

Google My Business Insights Now On Google Maps Profiles

Google My Business Insights Now On Google Maps Profiles


 
Google is now showing your Google My Business insights, or a snap shot of it, directly on your Google Maps profile - if you are the business owner or manager.
Google announced this the other day saying "You can check how often your profile’s been viewed through your Business Profile on Google Maps. You can use profile view insights to track how popular your business is with current and potential customers. Profile view insights appear on your Business Profile under the "You manage this Business Profile" section. Only people who manage the Business Profile can view profile insights."

3 comments:

  1. It feels very good while reading your amazing article thank you so much for always sharing such an amazing article via blogger. this shows how great you think.

    seo mumbai

    ReplyDelete
  2. must say that overall I am really impressed with this blog. It is easy to see that you are passionate about your writing. If only I had your writing ability I look forward to more updates and will be returning.
    seo india

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Article designs are very nice and this is a very unique content than any other designing blogs in my point of view. Keep updating more in future.
    Here My website for Best seedbox

    ReplyDelete

may i help you?

Powered by Blogger.