Header Ads

Seo Services

Google My Business Has A Manual Review Bug

Google My Business Has A Manual Review Bug


If you have any locations in Google My Business that requires manual reviews, it may result in a bug that leads you to a 404 page not found page. I am told Google is aware of the issue and working on a fix. For now, you may need to speak to someone at Google to get the listing verified.
Jason Brown shared this screen shot of some of the issues with Google My Business on Twitter:
Krystal Taing showed on Twitter how these lead to 404 pages:
click for full size
Google My Business did reply that they are investigating:

Hey Krystal! We've sent you a DM with an update, please response the required information so we can further investigate. Thanks. -Kam

It is unclear when this will be fixed, but Google is aware of the issue.

No comments:

may i help you?

Powered by Blogger.